Tell us your experience of the EHCP process
City of Westminster Council is participating in a national survey to find out how well Education, Health and Care Plans (EHCPs) support local children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities to achieve positive outcomes. The survey is called the Personal Outcomes Evaluation Tool – or POET for short.
POET is delivered by a charity called In Control who have designed the survey in partnership with children, young people, families and practitioners from across the country. It is now being used by over 70 different local authorities to help them improve their services and make sure children and young people are supported in the best way possible.
We’d like to hear from you about your experience of education, health and care plans. In particular, we want to know:
- your views on the process
- what the plan has achieved for you/your child
There is a survey for:
- parents of children and young people with an education, health and care plan
- children and young people with an education, health and care plan
- practitioners working with children and young people who have an education, health and care plan
Last Updated 08/09/2020