Bi-borough Inclusion for Disabled Children
As part of the Short Breaks offer, you might decide that your child would like to access a mainstream provision for their Short Break.
The Bi-borough (Kensington & Chelsea, and Westminster) employ an Inclusion Officer who can help you with this process.
For pricing and locations of all our inclusion venues, please click here
Inclusion Pathway if your child needs additional support
- Referral into the Short Breaks Team
- Light Touch Assessment
- Care Support Package agreed
- Inclusion Officer will offer to visit you and your child to discuss options (usually completed within 2 weeks)
- Child profile completed
- Inclusion Officer will source worker for your child - if needed
Sometimes the provision will provide this and sometimes the worker comes from a bank of playworkers in the Short Breaks Team.
- After six months, the inclusion officer will review your child's experience at the setting.
Sometimes by then the setting feels confident to support your child without the need for a 1 to 1 worker, or the worker can be shared with another disabled child.
- Inclusion Officer will ensure that you are aware of your child's progress and keep you informed around the need for the worker or not.
Please contact the Inclusion Officer - Renata Burns for more information:
M: 07712 236525
Last Updated 17/09/2021