The information in this section will help you if you are considering opening an early years and childcare provision in the City of Westminster. It is here to signpost you and develop your thinking - it is not an action plan or a definitive list.
You must follow the correct legislative process to register as an Early Years Registered Provider.
Initial things to consider
When starting up a childcare provision you should consider:
- whether you have experience of running an early years provision
- if you have robust financial and business plans prepared
- where you thinking of setting up your childcare business
- looking at our Childcare Sufficiency Reports
- whether you understand the legislation requirements in the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- whether you understand about the registration and inspection of childcare by Ofsted
Last Updated 18/03/2021