SEND Events at London Transport Museum
For seven days every year, London Transport Museum opens its doors outside of usual hours to create a relaxed atmosphere perfect for children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND).
A these special times, the museum will be quiet and free from the general public. Your children will be free to explore London's extensive travel history at their own pace and in their own way. There are also sesnory bags available to support your child with exploring the collections.
The full list of times and dates are below:
- 23 February from 8:30 until 10:00
- 13 April from 8:30 until 10:00
- 1 June from 18:15 until 19:45
- 27 July from 8:30 until 10:00
- 24 August from 18:15 until 19:45
- 26 October from 8:30 until 10:00
- 14 December from 8:30 until 10:00
If you would like to book a session, please call Stephanie on 020 7565 7465.
Children and young people under 18 go free; adults charged general admission rate.
Last Updated 12/02/2019