Skip to main content

Tax Credit

You can claim extra tax credits to help with your childcare costs if you’re eligible. Use this tool to work out what childcare costs you should claim. You can make your claim 7 days before you start paying for childcare.

Find out more using the link Gov.UK Website.


Tax credits have been replaced by Universal Credit for most people.

You can only make a new claim for tax credits if you get the severe disability premium or got it in the past month and are still eligible for it.

If you cannot make a new claim for tax credits, you may be able to apply for:

Last Updated 19/11/2019

Share your feedback on this page

Please provide feedback on our website. Try to include any constructive suggestions for improvements and we will do our best to incorporate them.