Building Relationships for Stronger Families programmeLast Updated 15/08/2019
Supporting parents who are experiencing conflict in their relationship with their partner / co-parent. The programme offers support to any parents, whether together or separate, with the aim of reducing conflict by improving communication and ability to parent effectively together. You can read more about the programme from the point of view of one of our Tavistock Relationships practitioners here:
Eligibility is simple:
- Must be a parent of a child aged up to 19 years (up to 25 years if disabled) or be expecting their first child
- Must live within Westminster
- Must be experiencing moderate to high levels of conflict with their partner or ex-partner – please see the attached continuum for examples of conflict
- Please note that this programme is not intended to work with couples experiencing DV. If there has been historical DV, please contact me for a case discussion.
To be referred parents must complete individual questionnaires and also sign a Participation agreement which should both be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org Both documents also require information from you as the referrer.
Some updates have been made to the referral documents which will be available in the referral pack on SharePoint soon and use these for future referrals. The folder comprises:
- Referral Stage Questionnaires (4x versions of this to reflect circumstances – parent completes only the relevant version)
- Participation Agreement (must be signed by the parent and by you as the referrer)
- Programme overview for referrers
- Family Leaflet
Please do contact me to discuss potential referrals and to arrange a joint visit with one of our Tavistock Relationships practitioners.
Referral Gateway Project Manager
Building Relationships for Stronger Families Programme
Early Help Services
T: 020 7641 3523