Disagreements process and procedureLast Updated 05/09/2019
Disagreement resolution arrangements are put in place to resolve a wide-range of disagreements including:
- Performance of duties
- SEN provision
- Disagreements over health and social care provision; and
- Disagreements between health commissioners and local authorities
Disagreement resolution concerns all children and young people with SEN and not just those who are assessed for/or have an education, health and (social) care plan (EHC).
Disagreement resolution can be used to resolve disagreements in the early stages of the EHC needs assessment process and the development of the EHC plan.
Please download the resource below for more information.
To make a complaint regarding an education, health or social care matter, please contact the appropriate team below.
For all matters relating to education and social care:
- The Children's Services Customer Care and Complaints Team can be contacted on 0207 745 6501 or via email to email@example.com. They are based in the Kensington Town Hall, Hornton Street, W8 7NX
- The Adult's Services Customer Care and Complaints Team can be contacted on 0800 587 0072 or via email to ASCcustomerfeedback@westminster.gov.uk. They are based at 5 The Strand, London, WC2N 5HR
For all matters relating to health, please contact the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS):
- Call - on 020 3315 6727, Monday to Friday, 09.30-17.00. An answer phone system operates at busy times and out of hours. Please leave a message with your name and phone number and a member of staff will call you back.
- Walk-in - Ground Floor, Main Atrium (opposite escalators and Lift Bank B), Chelsea and Westminster Hospital, 369 Fulham Road, London, SW10 9NH. Please see the hospital map here. We are open Monday to Friday, 09.30-17.00.
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address - PALS manager, Chelsea and Westminster Hopsital, 369 Fulham Road, London SW10 9NF.