Skip to main content

Help for low income families

School uniforms

If you need financial support with school uniforms, please talk to your child’s school directly. 

Some schools offer second hand uniforms please contact your child's school to see if this is an option.

Also charities may offer some financial assistance to cover some of the cost of uniforms. Speak to your social worker or Citizen's Advice Bureau who may be able to make an application on your behalf.

Children in Reception Class, Year 1 and Year 2 are entitled to free school meals regardless of any qualifying benefit. 

Home to school travel assistance exists to support children and young people with Special Educational Needs and/or disabilities who may find it difficult to travel to school or college without the help of assistance from the local authority.

Are you a Churchill Gardens Resident with financial concerns click here for support.

Last Updated 14/01/2021

Share your feedback on this page

Please provide feedback on our website. Try to include any constructive suggestions for improvements and we will do our best to incorporate them.