PHE physical development
To register and find out more, visit:
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Identify the importance of movement skills to the overall health, wellbeing and development of young children
- Explore the relationship between physical growth and development
- Describe the body systems and their relationship to moving and learning
- Describe the relationship between movement skills/language and communication skills/literacy
- Identify the appropriate physical/movement activities for each age and stage of development from 0–5 yrs
- Explore how parents and practitioners can work together to support the physical development of all children
Who is the course for?
The course is designed for adults involved in caring for or educating babies and young children.
Last Updated 20/08/2020