Skip to main content

Visual Difficulties

If you are concerned about your child's vision, contact the school nurse who will do a visual screening and refer on to local opticians as appropriate.

Westminster School Health Service

Children with Visual difficulties can get support from the Bi-Borough Vision Impairment Team.

Bi-Borough Vision Impairment Team

There is also a variety of independent support available for children and young people with a visual difficulty, as well as their parents or carers: 

Vision Support Service Parent Group

Royal National Institute of Blind Poeple

Last Updated 01/02/2023

Share your feedback on this page

Please provide feedback on our website. Try to include any constructive suggestions for improvements and we will do our best to incorporate them.