Family Hubs are a new way of bringing together all the support you may need as a family, from pregnancy through to young people turning 19 (or 25 if they have a disability).
There is a children’s centre in each of the Family Hubs with activities for very young children and a wide range of support for families with children of older ages.
Find out what services and activities are currently on offer by clicking on the following sections:
What can a Family Hub help with?
Family Hubs are run by the services that support you from health, the council and the voluntary sector. We are working together to give you the right help at the right time.
Your Family Hub will be able to give you information and support, such as:
- breastfeeding support and baby groups
- family learning
- family therapy clinic
- groups for families where someone has a mental health issue
- health visiting
- help to return to work or training
- help with children’s emotional well-being
- parenting courses
- play, early learning and school holiday activities
- support around SEN and disability
- support if you are experiencing domestic abuse
- support for children’s transitions into and between schools, and engaging with learning
- young carer support
- young people’s groups and opportunities
- advice on benefits, debt and other money issues
- advice on housing
Find out where your nearest Family Hub or Children's Centre is on the following map: