Theatre Course for Young People not in Education, Employment or Training
- A free 6 week course for NEET young people from w/c 16th January
- Mondays to Thursdays, 11:00-15:30 at the Lyric Hammersmith
- All travel covered and lunch provided
- Accredited Arts Award qualification for all participants who complete the course
- Young people have to be based in the 10 West London boroughs: Brent, Ealing, Hammersmith & Fulham, Harrow, Hillingdon, Hounslow, Kensington and Chelsea, Richmond upon Thames, Wandsworth and Westminster.
- Young people with special educational needs are welcome to apply. We have two support workers present during the sessions alongside the two directors, all of which are experienced facilitators. The young person will be required to eat, use the bathroom, and communicate independently. We can provide support for them to read and write. We are able to offer step free access, and alternate forms of text and teaching. However, the young person would need to be able to perform independently and contribute during the programme.
The 6 weeks of work accumulate in a performance for family, friends & referrers at the Lyric Hammersmith Theatre on Wednesday 22 February.
Please see the leaflet below for more information
Last Updated 13/01/2023