Skip to main content

Advice & Information

 Directory results


Drawn by Nico, age 6 Supported Housing Refers to accommodation and support provided by organisations with expertise in supporting people to improve their life skills and opportunities. A referral for supported housing for the young person will need be made via the care management team…

How can you safeguard children from sexting?

More and more children and teens are engaging in or being affected by sexting. With moreyoung people having access to phones and social media accounts, it is becoming easier forthem to send and receive explicit messages and images. There has been a rise in the…

Keeping Children Safe Online

Download the leaflet to find out how to keep you child safe online.

Mental Health

Looking after your mental health, your mood and your emotional wellbeing is every bit as important as taking care of yourself physically. Mental health conditions such as depression, anxiety and bipolar disorder are common. One in four adults will experience some kind of mental health…

Money Advice Service

Free and impartial money advice, set up by government, providing  Advice and guides to help improve your finances Tools and calculators to help keep track and plan ahead Support over the phone and online

Multi-agency Assessment and Referral Form Fair Processing Notice

Westminster City Council is working in partnership with Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, to develop an online portal for assessment and referral into Children’s Services (Early Help referrals only in RBKC). This product is called the Multiagency Assessment and Referral Form (MARF), the method…

Parenting support

Bringing up children can be daunting, but it doesn't need to be. Here are some useful links to sites which provide helpful information, advice and guidance:

Policy for children and young people with SEND in youth custody

Please download our policy for children and young people with SEND in youth custody below. Policy for children and young people with SEND in youth custody (Feb 2019) The Youth Offending Team (YOT) and the Special Educational Needs (SEN) Services have worked jointly to produce this…

Register a birth

You must register your baby before you can get a birth certificate. Every birth must be registered within 42 days of the child being born. Register a birth in Westminster It's best to register the birth at the register office in the district where the…

Sexual Health

Sexual health is an important part of physical and mental health as well as your emotional and social wellbeing. It's important to take care of your sexual health and to talk about sex and relationships with your loved ones. More information on Sexual Health can…
Back to top