Skip to main content

Advice & Information

 Directory results

School exclusion

The Bi-Borough Exclusions Service provides appropriate advice and support to all schools and to parents on school exclusions following a head teacher’s decision to exclude a pupil. As well as early intervention strategies to tackle the disruptive behaviour, a pupil can transfer to another school…

Student finance

You may be able to borrow money to help pay for university or college tuition fees and to help with living costs. You might get extra money on top of this, for example if you’re on a low income, are disabled or have children. Before you apply…

Support for more vulnerable Young Carers

Young Carers  A Young Carer is child or young person aged 5 - 18 years old, who hassignificant caring role for another person who suffers from physical disability, mental health problems, substance misuse or any other debilitating or long term illness. A Young Carer becomes vulnerable when…
Back to top