* Places available for children aged 0-8 for the summer school break 2021 *
My name is Graca and I am an Ofsted registered childminder which is an essential requirement to be able to appear on the Childcare register.
- I have several years' childcare experience as both mother and aunt and I have always enjoyed caring for young children. I have 3 children, two boys and one girl, with my youngest being 24 years old and has just finished university.
- I have worked as a self-employed childminder in Little Venice area for 15 years.
- I provide childcare service for children from 3 months to 8 years of age.
- My aim is to provide quality childcare in a warm and welcoming environment. My ethos lay in providing the highest standards of care while catering for the individual needs of each child, and also helping them to develop their personal interest and skills.
- Children will receive individual attention whilst also benefiting from opportunities to interact with other children of varied ages through social gathering at toddler groups and childminders' drop-in sessions in the local area.
- I usually visit the local parks to allow the children to play and exercise for their physical and psychological wellbeing and development. I also make use of other local facilities such as the local library for stories and singing mornings.
- Many researches have proven that children learn more between the ages 0 and 7 years than at any time in their life and very young children in particular learn the most through play. I therefore understand the importance of my role in the lives of the children in my care and take this responsibility very seriously.
- The children enjoy outdoor play practicing physical skills such as climbing, sliding, running, ball games and enjoy trying out some mindfulness
- We regularly attend the local drop in groups where the children have opportunity to take part in drama and music workshop.
- We also have a music teacher who comes once a week to the setting to sing and play guitar to the children and for the children to meet others, to build friendships and to socialise with other children.
- My services also include visiting various playgroups, parks and museums and other arranged trips.
Note: Wheelchair Access is unfortunately not available as there is not enough space in the house
I have a vacancy for a 2 year old - full time or part time.
And for 3 and 4 Year old - full time or part time