Formerly, Young Healthwatch Westminster, Young Listen to Act is an opportunity for young people in London to share their views on health and social issues, influence services and work with local communities to support them to create their own solutions. Listen to Act also supports local decision makers to design and deliver services that TRULY reflect community need.
As a volunteer with you may:
- get involved in training health professionals
- facilitate, support and shape mental health research in schools
- join a steering group of young people whose role is to reach out to other young people to identify their mental health priorities
- advise decision makers on how to design services
- receive training in health areas
- work closely with community members
If you are aged 14-25 and live in London, please contact us now.