Circle of Security Parenting Groups are for any parent of a child aged 0-5 years old who knows it's not alway easy to be the no nonsense kind parent we would all like to be. Participating in a group gives:
- A visual map to help us make sense of our children's behaviour
- Time to step back and think about what's working and what's not yet working with our parenting
- Space to think about our instinctive responses as parents and what to change about them
- Facilitators who are trained to listen, help us make sense of our struggles and celebrate our strengths.
- Other parents with their own stories who help us see we are not alone.
- Permission to strugge
- Help to respond in new ways so our children can thrive.
The 8 online sessions last 1.5 hours, you need access to a phone, tablet or laptop and be able to log on to zoom.