For more information on how St Barnabas & St Philip's Church of England Primary School supports children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND), please download the school’s SEN Information Report
St Barnabas & St Philip's Church of England Primary School (Kensington & Chelsea)
Who to contact
- 0207 937 9599
- View the St Barnabas & St Philip’s Church of England Primary School website
Where to go
- St. Barnabas & St. Philips C Of E Primary School
58 Earls Court Road
- W8 6EJ
- Who is this service available to?
Kensington and Chelsea - Mixed 5-11 mainstream School - Application Policy applies (Church of England School).
- When is this service available?
- How do you access this service?
Application via LEA or SEN department for Statements/EHC.
- How do we ensure the quality of this service?
- What to do if you have a complaint?
Request complaints policy.
- Can parents and young people buy this service as part of their SEND personal budget?
- Local Offer Age Bands
- Primary (4-10 years)
- Needs Level
- SEN Provision Type