In-Deep run free music therapy group sessions for children and young people aged 3-25 with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND).
- Sessions take place twice a month
- Second Saturday of each month: in person at Millbank Academy, Erasmus Street, London SW1P 4HR
- 11:30-12:20pm (3-10 year olds)
- 1:00-2:00pm (11-18 year olds)
- 1:00-2:00pm (19-25 year olds)
- Fourth Saturday of each month: online via Zoom
- 11:30-12:10pm (3-10 year olds)
- 1:00-1:40pm (11-18 year olds)
- 1:00-1:40pm (19-25 year olds)
- Participants are invited to join in group music-making - we can sing, clap, play instruments or listen together and move to the beat
- Sessions are run by qualified music therapists
- Music therapy has been shown to help children develop communication and language skills, as well as supporting their physical, emotional and mental wellbeing.
To register for a place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit our website for further details about our music therapy sessions, as well as additional activities including: carers group, Pilates for carers, manicures and pedicures for carers, parent and child relaxation sessions.
Details of sessions for Spring 2023 can be found here