Family Express is our programme for families with a child between the age of 7-12.
Groups of families come together for 6-8 weeks to explore communication and relationships in creative ways and learn strategies to implement at home to support family life.
Families on this project have the opportunity to:
• Spend quality time with their children in an supportive and creative environment
• Meet and learn with other families with children aged 7-12 years
• Think about family strengths, identity, communication and lots more
Selected Parents will also have the opportunity to be trained as Family Express support facilitators and to volunteer on the next Family Express project that takes place as part of their personal and professional development.
- Families must have children that live and/or go to school in the Church street area.
- Families must have at least one child that is aged 7 years old and over.