St John's Wood Library offers the local community a wide range of services and activities which are accessible to children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND) and their families.
Some of the inclusive activities the library offers include:
- Drop-in Under-5 sessions, including stories, rhymes and singing
- Homework club for children (aged 7-13 years)
- Teen zone with the latest young adult book titles, a PC and study space
- Wide range of books, magazine, CDs and DVDs including in accessible formats
- Access to computers and the internet
Access for people with disabilities
This library is wheelchair-accessible via automatic doors and a slightly inclined ramp. The lower floor is accessible via 17 steps or a disabled-access lift. Registered assistance dogs are welcome.