Supports Children and Young People aged 14-21 with mild or moderate mental health problems AND Autism and/or a Learning Disability.
- Accessing local activities
- School/College/Uni/Employment transitions
- Accessing Mental Health Services
- Talking to school/university support services
- Personal development, e.g. budgeting, independent liviing skills etc.
- Further referrals to professional
- registered with a GP in Westminster
- Current or previous referral/input with CAMHS, Kooth, MIND (Be Kind to Your Mind, Learnwell or Mental Health Support Teams) or Positive Behavioral Support Consultancy services, mental health youth Workers
In the following link you can access the referral form.
Plase see the following leaflets for more detail
Professionals can also find more information on the following leaflet.