We are pleased to offer a free one-hour workshop (via Zoom) to a group of your young people as part of our Creative Collective.
Professional artist Chioma Ince will help your young people explore and express their creativity and produce a piece of work for Westminster’s great exhibitions over the spring & summer.
Here’s a bit more info on Chioma https://www.instagram.com/folu_wonder/?hl=en
- The workshop sessions will help young people creatively explore their thoughts on the past year whilst developing a piece of artwork than can be submitted to our Creative Collective.
- The artist will work with the participants to explore and create artwork based around our four themes – lockdown, BLM, resilience and hope and community. Within the session the aim will be to start/finish (or close to finish) the artwork ready to submit to the Creative Collective.
- The workshop last 1 hour, times are flexible to fit into your programmes.
- Provisional dates are Mid Feb – Mid March.
- The deadline to submit work to the collective is 31st March 2021.
- The workshop will utilise materials that can be easily found around the house however we can also send materials to young people if required.
If you’d like to organise a workshop for a group, please let me know by the end of next week (12th Feb), so we can arrange a time for you to meet the artist.
If you have any work already created on the themes above, you or your young people can submit their now, just click on the link to submit. https://citylions.org/students/creative-collective-westminster/