Queen's Park Library is a vibrant community venue. Come along to take a look at the wide collection of books and resources, or make the most of their diverse range of services, activities and events for children, young people and their families.
Some of the inclusive activities offered by the library include:
- Sessions for children under 5 (including stroytime, rhymes and singing)
- Dancing Books - supporting literacy and phonetics for the under 4s
- Homework club for children (aged 7-13 years)
- Lego club for children (aged 5-11 years)
- Wide range of books, magazines, CDs and DVDs, including in accessible formats
- Computer facilities and access to the internet
Access for people with disabilities
Only the ground floor of this library is wheelchair accessible via a ramped entrance. The ground floor is level. The learning centre and homework club are on the first floor with staircase access (26 steps) and there is a stairlift available. Registered assistance dogs are welcome.