The Westminster Employment Service is made up of a team of Employment Coaches who work closely with individuals and families that have struggled to get into employment, training or volunteering.
On their first visit, your coach will sit down with you to hear about your work history and what kind of work you are interested in doing.
They will meet with you at least once a week for up to a year and work with you to look for jobs, learn new skills, find the right support and much more.
By the end of your time with us, you will have reached your employment goals and be well on your way to tackling other difficulties in your life.
You will still be able to contact your coach whenever you need support.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
If you are eligible for our support we will allocate a Employment Coach to work with you and your family. Your coach will work with you on:
• Job searching, CV writing and interview practice
• Learning new skills, including courses, IT training and English languages classes
• Advice on benefits and money management
• Childcare support and advice
• Advice on housing when entering employment
• Referrals to other services that can support you and your family.