Paddington Children's Library is a large library with a wide range of books, services and activities for children and young people, including those with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND).
Some of the inclusive facilities available at the library include:
- Drop-in sessions for under-5s (e.g. stories, singing and rhymes).
- Homework club for children (aged 7-13 years)
- Study area for children and young people
- Wide range of books, magazines, CDs and DVDs, including in accessible formats
- Access to computers and the internet
Access for people with disabilities
Unfortunately, the library does not have wheelchair access. However, registered assistance dogs are welcome.
Relocating to the new address in November 2019