CareTrade provides Employment Support to young adults with autism living in London. To increase opportunities for work experience, develop employability skills, apply for jobs and succeed in employment.
This is provided through:
- A series of 8 workshops focusing on developing employability skills
1:1 sessions with CareTrade staff to undertake job searching/applications/interviews, etc.
- Access to supported work experience opportunities and our mock interview programme
- Weekly group sessions with peers and Programme Coordinator to discuss experiences/progress
- Support at interviews
- In work support once employment is secured if required (funded by Access to Work)
- Support is provided for up to 9 months