Come along to Church Street Library to make use of their free and diverse facilities available for children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND) and their families.
Fully-inclusive activities at the library include:
- Under-5 activities (e.g. stories, singing and rhyme time)
- Homework club for children (aged 7-13 years)
- Youth area for young people (aged 13-19), equipped with books, gaming area, chill-out space and homework area
- Access to computers, iPads and the internet
- Extensive range of books to borrow, including audio and e-books.
For details of the library's opening times please click here.
Access for people with disabilities
This library has ramped access on the outside and a lift inside making it suitable for wheelchairs. There is a wheelchair-accessible toilet on the first basement floor which can be reached via the lift. There are steps with handrails at the entrances. Registered assistance dogs are welcome.