The Amberley Youth Project seeks to offer a high standard youth service for young people in the Hammersmith and Fulham, Kensington and Chelsea and Westminster.
The project aims to engage young people with positive activities that will help them:
- develop their self-esteem,
- encourage healthy eating and fitness,
- improve employability,
- support them through challenging times
- help them achieve their goals
- give them opportunities to voice their opinion and take responsibility.
This is achieved through a wide range of interactions between well-trained staff members and young people whilst involved in some of the following activities:
- Music Studio
- Table tennis
- Careers Advice
- Construction Training
- Drama Workshops
- Talk Sessions
- 121 support
- Offsite Trips and Residentials.
Young people can also get involved with the ‘Loving Westminster’ project which provides opportunities to work on projects in the community