Kooth.com (provided by XenZone) is a free online counselling and emotional well-being service for all young people in Kensington & Chelsea, Hammersmith & Fulham and Westminster aged 11-25. You can also view a short video about Kooth.
- Safe, confidential, anonymous
- Free at the point of need
- Available through a smartphone, tablet or computer with a good internet connection
- Open 7 days per week, 365 days a year, from 12pm until 10pm weekdays and from 6pm until 10pm on Saturday and Sundays.
- Young people can access this service through self-referral anonymously by creating an account on the Kooth site.
- Confidential, 1-2-1 instant messaging with Kooth’s team of qualified counsellors.
- Kooth Magazine (a hub full of creative pieces and personal experiences for peer to peer support)
- Kooth discussion forums to facilitate peer-led support and self-help articles (many written by service users).
- Counsellors, therapists and support workers provide guided, outcome-focused help for each individual.