The Angelou Partnership consists of nine organisations and brings together the specialisms from across the partnership to deliver a streamlined and holistic approach to tackling issues of violence and abuse that disproportionally affect women and girls. For more information about the individual organisations you can click on the names below:
- Advance: Lead organisation for the partnership. Specialists working with women who have experienced domestic abuse
- African Women’s Care: Female Genital Mutilation Specialists.
- Women and Girls Network: Engaging and educating younger women
- Woman’s Trust: Therapeutic support for women ready to explore and recover from their experiences
- Solace Women’s Aid: Holistic and empowering, working alongside survivors to achieve independent lives free from abuse
- Al Hasaniya: Specialists in domestic abuse within Arabic communities
- Hestia: For women who have experienced domestic abuse – specialist family work, refuges and group work.
- Standing Together Against Domestic Violence: An umbrella organisation which supports access to services and awareness raising.
- Galop: Working with young girls who are lesbians, bisexual, or transsexual where they have experienced domestic and sexual violence and abuse.
For more information, visit the Angelou website.