Church Street Children’s Centre offers the following services:
- daily drop-in play sessions (social distancing applies)
- health advice and development checks from our community health nurses
- ante-natal, breastfeeding and new baby sessions
- story time sessions
- housing and benefit advice
- employment and training advice
- speech and language therapy sessions
- parents forum
Opening hours are 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. Check opening times with staff as these may change.
For timings for specific activities, please contact the centre directly.