Our mission is to make Marlborough a place which promotes:
- High expectations in learning, behaviour and attitudes towards each other.
- A happy, secure and stimulating environment where a positive attitude to learning is developed and children are able to achieve their best.
- The beliefs and backgrounds of all children whilst promoting British values.
- Parental involvement, interest and support.
- A balanced, stimulating, rich curriculum.
- staying safe and being healthy
Specialist Resource Base for Autism - Anstruther House
Marlborough Primary School Autism Resource Base will provide children with the opportunity of accessing the curriculum and social opportunities offered by an outstanding mainstream school with the support of autism specialists and an environment which enables small group learning alongside and/or in addition to the regular classroom.
This autism resource base enables young people age 4-11 years to follow an individual programme tailored to support them address key areas of development, in particular communication and social emotional skills through the provision of evidence-based intervention.
For more information on how Marlborough Primary School supports children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND), please download the school’s SEN Information Report