Following current government advice our school is closed until further notice and will reopen when we have been advised it is safe to do so.
In the meantime we wanted to make you aware of our Nursery provision and what we will have on offer when our school reopens. We are offering:
- Outstanding Nursery education and care for 3 & 4 year old, either part time or full time.
- Full time places at £50 per week (8:55am- 3:15pm).
- We provide 15 hours of free child-care for part-time places.
- We provide 30 hours of free child-care for those eligible.
- Free places are available for children who meet our admissions criteria.
- Open Monday-Friday, 38 weeks per year.
- Optional Wrap-Around Care: Breakfast Club (8:00 A.M.) and Play Centre (open until 6:00 P.M.).
- Spacious outdoor learning area for Early Years.
Mixed gender primary academy for children aged 3-11 years old.
Our aim is to help pupils gain the knowledge, skills and understanding they need to achieve at school, and in life.
Specialist Resource Base for Autism - Windmill class
Millbank Autism Resource Base provides children and the opportunity of accessing the curriculum and social opportunities offered by an outstanding mainstream school with the support of autism specialists and an environment which enables small group learning alongside and/or in addition to the regular classroom.
This autism resource base enables children to follow an individual programme tailored to support them address key areas of development, in particular communication and social emotional skills through the provision of evidence-based intervention.