We provide a range of courses for learners with disabilities and difficulties eg life skills, horticulture, basic maths and English classes etc.
Westminster Adult Education Service
Who to contact
Where to go
- Westminster Adult Education Service
- NW8 8LW
Buses: 139, 189
Nearest Tube: Marylebone
- Who is this service available to?
- When is this service available?
This service is available at various times Monday to Friday in term time i.e. September to July.
- How do you access this service?
Phone 0207 641 8092 or email email@example.com to arrange an initial assessment.
- How do we ensure the quality of this service?
Westminster Adult Education Service had an Ofsted Inspection in February 2016 and the report stated that 'Learners with disabilities and or difficulties are well integrated into and supported through technology and support from tutors, learning support assistants and support teams'. The service as a whole was awarded a rating of 'good'
- Can parents and young people buy this service as part of their SEND personal budget?
The service provides free classes. We can be named on an ECHP as the nominated college.
- Local Offer Age Bands
- Transitions to Adulthood (16+)
- Needs Level
- SEN Provision Type